Aimhigher will seek to achieve its aims by:
- provide high quality programmes for young people and adults that develop their work readingess and employability.
- developing programmes targeted at adults sub-contracted by other organisations.
- delivering programmes that support progression and decrease the percentage of NEET's and unemployed adults.
- developing relationships and new partnerships to diversify Aimhigher's provision and proote its growth.
- seeing opportunities to achieve and maintain financial stability.
- undertake all its activities in a socially-responsible manner which takes into consideration the organistion's stakeholders.